Lifestream support several stream providers such as RSS, Facebook, Joomla, and many more.
Click here to see the list of media providers supported by Lifestream
The stream below is an example of Lifestream with RSS.
- How to Add a Custom Favicon in Joomla: This tutorial will show you how to add a custom favicon to your Joomla site. Your first question might… 2 weeks ago
- We're Hiring a Content Manager: Every year, we publish over 200 articles here at OSTraining. And, in recent months, we've also started… 3 weeks ago
- 6 Reasons to Choose the Bootstrap CSS Framework: For those of you, who like me have been developing websites for few years, we tend to use similar chunks… 3 weeks ago
- Essential Health Checks for Your Joomla Site: Over the last few years, between OSTraining and Admincredible, we've helped a LOT of people fix problems… 3 weeks ago
- Use These 10 Essential Joomla Plugins for Better Results: For web developers trying to build a powerful website without overloading their servers or compromising… 1 month ago
- How to Create a Contact Form in Joomla: This tutorial will show you how to create a contact form in Joomla. We'll use the default Contacts components… 1 month ago
- New Class: How to Use the UIkit Design Framework: UIkit is a lightweight and modular front-end framework, developed by YooTheme, who are also famous for… 1 month ago
- How to Embed YouTube Videos in Joomla: Displaying YouTube videos is one of the most popular things you can do with your Joomla site. The… 1 month ago
- Joomla 3 Sample Data: What Are the Options?: When you install a Joomla site you get a lot of options for sample data. These can be very useful if… 1 month ago
- How to Add Social Bookmark Links to Joomla: Almost every website builder wants to make it easy for visitors to find them on social media. With the… 1 month ago